So here's the long and short of it.
I'm a sculptor.
However- on every third Thursday, or when the mood strikes, I still fancy myself something of an illustrator.
I spend my days creating absurd things, in an ongoing effort to try and bring something new to the toy, collectible and Fx industry and my wife's display case that is suppose to be for her stuff.
My inspiration and heart truly lay with the fantastic and otherworldly, sometimes unnatural looking things.
Over the past few years, I've worked for companies like Bowen designs, Master replicas and others, as well as catering to private collectors for one of a kind pieces. There's no project too big or too small, really. I like to give it all a go.
So, you may find yourself thinking: Well, I need something sculpted for whatever reason. Why should I be so bold as to work with
that ninny from Toiletface?"
Try some of this tasty rationale:
- I happen to sculpt. That's a big plus and a great start right there.
- You consider yourself a sandwich enthusiast.
I do as well, so we would get along wonderfully while talking
about your sculpt that I am working on.
- Mayhaps you need the subject to be a woman with 3 boobs, or snakes coming out of her eyes.
Stuff like that is right up my alley.
- I offer a full range of services, from 2d concept and design- all the way up through finished painted prototype.
Here's a few other rock solid reasons why it's good to
have me on board your project:
- I adhere to deadlines. Period.
- I'm fiercely loyal to my peeps. I'd push an old lady down, if you told me it was necessary to the project's well being.
- I aim to please. I'm happiest at the end of a project if you are.
- I'll make insane claims like "I won't shave until this sculpt is finished" and act like it was some sort of wager you proposed.
I'll tell you what...Let me just go ahead and bottom line it for ya- the proof is in the visual pudding.
if you like what you see, you know where I'm at.
So by all means, have a look around...
but please take care not to soil the carpet.